• Fluent in English is a MUST.
• 3-5 years of experience as a Team Leader or similar role.
• Set clear team goals and KPIs.
• Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance.
• Do regular performance evaluation.
• Create a healthy and motivating work environment and atmosphere.
• Develop a well-designed and motivating evaluation program.
• Communicate with teams about their performance.
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
• Motivate team members.
• Discover training needs and provide coaching.
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
• Plan and organize team-building activities.
• Ability do deal with different accounts.
• Expert with Microsoft office.
• Problem solving.
• Management skills.
A Team Leader is responsible for overseeing teams of employees and motivating them to complete their job duties effectively. Their duties include training new employees and providing Team Members with daily objectives, developing and implementing reward systems to motivate employee productivity and communicating with upper management to determine the best methods for meeting business goals.